Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

There's only one Ronaldo

L/H White

• Site Supporter

I think it was Nicky Hunt who put in a great tackle against him. Hunt’s foot and Ronaldo’s foot either side of the ball. No bodily contact whatsoever.

Ref blew for a penalty and Ronaldo immediately grabbed the ball. For a brief moment I really thought he’d do the sporting thing and deliberately miss. Did he bollocks!

That’s about the time I decided he was a cunt. I haven’t changed my mind.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/cristiano-ronaldos-manchester-united-debut-2003-how-he-wowed-old-trafford-for-the-first-time

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

I think it was Nicky Hunt who put in a great tackle against him. Hunt’s foot and Ronaldo’s foot either side of the ball. No bodily contact whatsoever.

Ref blew for a penalty and Ronaldo immediately grabbed the ball. For a brief moment I really thought he’d do the sporting thing and deliberately miss. Did he bollocks!

That’s about the time I decided he was a cunt. I haven’t changed my mind.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/cristiano-ronaldos-manchester-united-debut-2003-how-he-wowed-old-trafford-for-the-first-time

Just read through the link I posted. It seems that I recall things differently to the ManU loving 442 magazine.

This thread is about the original Ronaldo FFS.

Can we leave discussions about the greasy winker out of this?

I watched the TV programme L/H White is talking about last night.  I knew he had his injury problems ahead of the 2022 WC but never realised they were so bad.  He did amazingly to reach the heights he did again.  What a player.

5 minutes ago, DazBob said:

This thread is about the original Ronaldo FFS.

Can we leave discussions about the greasy winker out of this?

I watched the TV programme L/H White is talking about last night.  I knew he had his injury problems ahead of the 2022 WC but never realised they were so bad.  He did amazingly to reach the heights he did again.  What a player.

thanks for bringing it back on track Dullard.