Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

UniBol WC Fan Park

Underpants

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

It's not free?

Is it fuck, you have to buy a ticket to get in 😂.

As its one of Neils ideas you probably have to produce your passport, fill out a 90 page application, cant buy tickets in person and have to apply over 7 days in advance.

36 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Should be free, make the money on the over priced shit beer.

Charging to stand outside drinking said overpriced shit beer in plastic glasses.  Not a chance.

Didn't know you had to pay. That puts a whole different complexion on it. Was going to nip off work early for Iran. I ain't paying for the pleasure.

4 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Didn't know you had to pay. That puts a whole different complexion on it. Was going to nip off work early for Iran. I ain't paying for the pleasure.

As said above, unless you weren't planning on having a pint, paying a fiver to get in won't make a difference to your pocket.

16 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Didn't know you got a drink.

But if thats the case, whats the point.  Its just added faff.

You dont need to go through this rigmarole to walk into your local and watch it and thats the competition.

Stops anyone going in there and not supping I suppose, not that I could imagine anyone doing that.

It's not really faff though.  In fact, if anything, it'll make it easier/quicker for you and your lad to get your first pints.

Edited by DazBob

2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Stops anyone going in there and not supping I suppose, not that I could imagine anyone doing that.

It's not really faff though.  In fact, if anything, it'll make it easier/quicker to get that first pint.

Unless the free pint can only be redeemed via an app that you can only access after completing a fan park registration form.

54 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Is it fuck, you have to buy a ticket to get in 😂.

As its one of Neils ideas you probably have to produce your passport, fill out a 90 page application, cant buy tickets in person and have to apply over 7 days in advance.

Other places are charging similarly, but isn’t it enough to get a decent crowd in for a good few hours, drinking heavily?