Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

EFL TROPHY

Horwich

10 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I'm now more out than I was before, and I was very out then.

You won't be the only one.  Hopefully none of our fans embarrass us by treating it a bit like its v Man U.  Would be like Bury being all over a game against our kids.

If Charles or Kachunga score it will be "good for their confidence" though.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

You won't be the only one.  Hopefully none of our fans embarrass us by treating it a bit like its v Man U.  Would be like Bury being all over a game against our kids.

If Charles or Kachunga score it will be "good for their confidence" though.

Bound to boost the crowd. Wonder how many have been following them away up to now. 

• Site Supporter

It’s an absolutely awful fixture.

For someone who has been an advocate of us doing well in this and wanting us to get to Wembley, this is a harsh dose of reality about everything that is wrong with these u21 sides being involved. 

I wish we didn’t have the embarrassment of having to go through this fixture. But now that we do I hope we knock them out. Same with the other u21 sides.

Hopefully get all league one and two clubs to the quarters.

This will really test my resolve keeping my 100% attendance in this comp so far. 

33 minutes ago, desperado said:

It’s an absolutely awful fixture.

For someone who has been an advocate of us doing well in this and wanting us to get to Wembley, this is a harsh dose of reality about everything that is wrong with these u21 sides being involved. 

I wish we didn’t have the embarrassment of having to go through this fixture. But now that we do I hope we knock them out. Same with the other u21 sides.

Hopefully get all league one and two clubs to the quarters.

This will really test my resolve keeping my 100% attendance in this comp so far. 

Fair play, well said, good post.