Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Bristol Rovers

gonzo

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Does seem very injury prone. Not sure he's a massive miss anyway tbh, been a bit of a letdown. 

I see him as pivotal going forward. Type of midfielder we don't have. Doesn't mind a scrap.

Busy and will get us a few goals from midfield as well as breaking things up from a defensive point of view.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

Does seem very injury prone. Not sure he's a massive miss anyway tbh, been a bit of a letdown. 

Not sure his ability is a let down, but his stop-start time with is gas been. He arrived injured, hasn't had an undisturbed run. Add that to the scrapes he's got into & it's as frustrating to us as it must be to him.

Desperately need a good clear run.

• Site Supporter

Trafford 

Jones.    Santos.   Johnston

Bradley.  Thomason Morley    Beck

Lee

Charles        Dapo 

As always tough one to predict. He may favour MJ. John will be on the bench. Iredale may replace Beck or Johnston. Sadlier, Bod will be knocking on the door and Kacha is always in his thinking, but I think IE will see them and Sheehan more as the game changers in the 2nd half. 

Really looking forward to it. The feast of Football continues! Think I’ll get to Fanzone and watch first half of Brazil game.

43 minutes ago, desperado said:

Trafford 

Jones.    Santos.   Johnston

Bradley.  Thomason Morley    Beck

Lee

Charles        Dapo 

As always tough one to predict. He may favour MJ. John will be on the bench. Iredale may replace Beck or Johnston. Sadlier, Bod will be knocking on the door and Kacha is always in his thinking, but I think IE will see them and Sheehan more as the game changers in the 2nd half. 

Really looking forward to it. The feast of Football continues! Think I’ll get to Fanzone and watch first half of Brazil game.

Bod for Charles. 

Offers absolutely nothing at present 

• Site Supporter

The customary £1 @ 16/1 on Santos to score anytime.

For those who don't understand betting, that means I've just thrown a pound away.

I do fancy Dion to net from open play though. It's going to happen sooner rather than later and he'll hopefully go on a streak