Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Robotic Hoovers

Zico

14 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Can't find cheap labour round here - gardener quoting £25/hr - although he differentiates himself from a goat by claiming he can tell the difference between the lawn and the flower beds.

I'd expect about £20 or £25 per hour in reality, but make sure they get rid of the cuttings for you instead of chucking them in your bin......

9 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'd expect about £20 or £25 per hour in reality, but make sure they get rid of the cuttings for you instead of chucking them in your bin......

Gardner did that to us 

Did it and fucked off before we realised 

We have to pay extra to the council to have that bin emptied as well 

The cunt 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Nowack said:

Had the robot hoover a week now and I can heartily recommend it. I can hear it gently going about it's business while I enjoy a Christmas eve tea and biscuits in bed. 

Give it a couple of months...

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, Nowack said:

Had the robot hoover a week now and I can heartily recommend it. I can hear it gently going about it's business while I enjoy a Christmas eve tea and biscuits in bed. 

It’s “hoovering” yer missus 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Nowack said:

Aye 

Ours is doing exactly what I hoped it would 

Regards the delivery 

The first one never turned up despite driver saying he'd left it a couple doors down 

The second one turned up but the driver wouldn't hand it over until we gave him a six digit code from our order confirmation 

So I don't think the first one ever existed 

2 hours ago, Zico said:

Aye 

Regards the delivery 

The first one never turned up despite driver saying he'd left it a couple doors down 

The second one turned up but the driver wouldn't hand it over until we gave him a six digit code from our order confirmation 

Think they do it if it's over a certain value, had to do similar when I got a laptop

Whilst he may not know what's in the box, as he has to ask for a code suggests he knows it's worth a few quid 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Think they do it if it's over a certain value, had to do similar when I got a laptop

Whilst he may not know what's in the box, as he has to ask for a code suggests he knows it's worth a few quid 

yeah but he's not meant to deliver it without the code

as in, he can't mark it as delievered without the code

no idea really

not arsed though as I got a refund, and if the driver got a robotic hoover out of it, his life will now be better than it was

so happy endings all round

4 hours ago, Zico said:

Aye 

Regards the delivery 

Exactly the same with us.