Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Moderators

looking at that conversation

Lady SH: Where are you from?

Me: Sistah Space.

SH: No, where do you come from?

Me: We're based in Hackney.

SH: No, what part of Africa are you from?

Me: I don't know, they didn't leave any records.

I can't see why the conversation didn't end there

you can say the woman was being twatty, but, so was the one asking the questions beyond that 

saw it in a kebab shop once round here, two pissed up girls chatting to guy behind the counter

"where you from?"

"fallowfield"

"no but where are you really from?"

"I live in fallowfield"

"you're clearly not from fallowfield, where were you born?"

"leeds"

"yeah but where are you really from"

"leeds"

in the end they got to bottom of it, his parents were from Iran

but can't blame those being asked for not automatically assuming they should straight away start explaining their way back through their family tree

• Site Supporter

This is how she was dressed at the event.  Is that an Ethiopian flag in her hair?

She can get to fuck.

If this old bird is racist then she needs fucking over for 'cultural appropriation' as someone Mancunian through and through.

If you ask Amir Khan (I know, I know) where he's from he'll tell you he's from Bolton but his heritage is Pakistani.

Shes a dick

309352435_Screenshot2022-12-01at11-32-29BlackcampaignerclaimsshehasreceivedNOcontactfromthePalace.thumb.png.72b997a0b02bf7d0e05d73067950c55c.png

4 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

This is how she was dressed at the event.  Is that an Ethiopian flag in her hair?

She can get to fuck.

If this old bird is racist then she needs fucking over for 'cultural appropriation' as someone Mancunian through and through.

If you ask Amir Khan (I know, I know) where he's from he'll tell you he's from Bolton but his heritage is Pakistani.

Shes a dick

309352435_Screenshot2022-12-01at11-32-29BlackcampaignerclaimsshehasreceivedNOcontactfromthePalace.thumb.png.72b997a0b02bf7d0e05d73067950c55c.png

Exactly another reason why you might ask someone where they’re from. 

Was she not in coming to America? 

Edited by royal white

8 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

She can get to fuck.

Shes a dick

But if Amir Khan told you he was from Bolton would you then follow it up with 'are you Pakistani or Indian?'

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

But if Amir Khan told you he was from Bolton would you then follow it up with 'are you Pakistani or Indian?'

If he was wearing a pakistani flag in his hair and his accent was fuck all like Boltonese........ Then yeah, I'd ask about his family history

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Seriously? 

Some folk are living on the moon.

i'm not racist and theres no but

however, your superior attitude on this will turn folk right off

theres fuck all offence meant when i ask somebody where they are from

if somebody is offended, fair enough, say so and don't answer

with me, its just a genuine interest, and yes, if they say blackburn, if i could be bothered with them id follow up with a question on heritage

i think what im saying is you dont get to decide whats racist

nor do you have to be black

if somebody asked me where i was from, id say bolton and if they pushed beyond that id say ive not a clue

• Site Supporter

I’m a member of the liberal lefty elite, remember, but I’m telling you now this old woman has spent a lifetime asking people questions like this before they then go on to meet members of the royal family.

Why do you think she’s there?

I can be as outraged as anyone, but this simply doesn’t justify it. She’s gone in part I reckon because it’s clear the mob will be all over this like a tramp on chips.