Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Sounds to me like it's been blown out of proportion.

Lady whatever has been very clumsy, maybe due to the women's attire but she should have known the woman was British by her accent. Having been given very clear 'fuck offs' by the woman in her answers, the lady should have left it there. But she didn't and her responses to the answers given are inappropriate and can be seen as intransigence. That is easily hard to take for many.

Now it has all happened the woman should have raised her concerns though the charity directly to the Palace. She wasn't alone alone and they could have raised the issue appropriately with witness accounts.

Going to social media on this doesn't help in my opinion. The women has said she doesn't think lady whatever should have lost her job and I agree. The problem is she has.

We are too quick to judge these days and the Palace has made a mistake imo.

However, this shows unconscious bias which the oldies need to let go of 😉

10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Sounds to me like it's been blown out of proportion.

Lady whatever has been very clumsy, maybe due to the women's attire but she should have known the woman was British by her accent. Having been given very clear 'fuck offs' by the woman in her answers, the lady should have left it there. But she didn't and her responses to the answers given are inappropriate and can be seen as intransigence. That is easily hard to take for many.

Now it has all happened the woman should have raised her concerns though the charity directly to the Palace. She wasn't alone alone and they could have raised the issue appropriately with witness accounts.

Going to social media on this doesn't help in my opinion. The women has said she doesn't think lady whatever should have lost her job and I agree. The problem is she has.

We are too quick to judge these days and the Palace has made a mistake imo.

However, this shows unconscious bias which the oldies need to let go of 😉

The only issue with unconscious bias is it very hard to let it go, hench the name ... we all have them 

More thinking before they speak is the answer, but a lot of people don't seem to have that ability

1 hour ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Congratulations @little whitt on course for a 100 pager. 

Aye left for work at about 7am as it was first posted.

Thought to myself that's easy 5 pages before dinnertime :D

Also thought which way the debate would go on here and who would side with what. 

Fuckin love this place.

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Also thought which way the debate would go on here and who would side with what. 

Fuckin love this place.

7am 😂😂 who are you trying to kid 

• Members

What a piece of work the 'offended' one really is. So many scumbags around these days who simply want to intentionally instigate as much trouble and outrage as possible to suit their political aims.

Interesting to note who jumps on the soapbox to completely support her from the WWays ranks. Totally and utterly predictable. The champion and runner up in my ignore league.

The old dear who has had to scarper is clearly losing the plot through age related deterioration but fuck it, lets slaughter the privileged bitch on the altar of social media inspired self righteous indignation.

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Fuckin love this place.

The more Wws changes the more it stays the same. 

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

What a piece of work the 'offended' one really is. So many scumbags around these days who simply want to intentionally instigate as much trouble and outrage as possible to suit their political aims.

Interesting to note who jumps on the soapbox to completely support her from the WWays ranks. Totally and utterly predictable. The champion and runner up in my ignore league.

The old dear who has had to scarper is clearly losing the plot through age related deterioration but fuck it, lets slaughter the privileged bitch on the altar of social media inspired self righteous indignation.

I suppose if the woman from the charity had just responded with a straightforward "Fuck off you German c***" the "heritage" conversation would have ended there and then.

Edited by Wanderlust