Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

6 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Royalist gammons

Identity discrimination. I’m offended. We are now an official minority. We now have the power. Charitable status soon for the Royalist Gammons. 

Seriously, why put labels on people? 
Are you unable to articulate your argument without resorting to insults?

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Not intended as an insult, purely a joke. No different to calling someone a snowflake ❄️ 

sorry if I offended you

The word Paki was used as a joke back in the 70’s. Not funny anymore. Gammon isn’t intended as a joke. It’s meant to be an insult. Doesn’t offend me. But it is meant to be offensive. 

24 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

The word Paki was used as a joke back in the 70’s. Not funny anymore. Gammon isn’t intended as a joke. It’s meant to be an insult. Doesn’t offend me. But it is meant to be offensive. 

“Gammon is a pejorative popularised in British political culture since around 2012. The term refers in particular to the colour of a person's flushed face when expressing their strong opinions”. 

Hardly the same as calling someone a Paki. For a start it’s mostly used between white people. In this context, it’s the flushed faces of Royalists in meltdown over someone criticising the institution. 

Night night

• Members
7 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

“Gammon is a pejorative popularised in British political culture since around 2012. The term refers in particular to the colour of a person's flushed face when expressing their strong opinions”. 

Hardly the same as calling someone a Paki. For a start it’s mostly used between white people. In this context, it’s the flushed faces of Royalists in meltdown over someone criticising the institution. 

Night night

Fair enough, you want to use meat products as a snide insult. Being progressive, I go for the plant based alternative to counter. You lot are simply pansies .

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Night night

Yep. From the same source. 

AA5117A7-C1BE-4C98-95FA-D2E156CA9408.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Oh please do - I can get ignored by the full gang. It'd be a honour for you all to put your fingers in your ears if you don't like what I'm saying. 

Accusing folk you don’t know of being racists is a low blow, boils my piss… so I’ll stick my fingers in my ears… hope you feel honoured. 🤡 

6 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

@royal whitetime to chuck this 🤡 on ignore fella. 

Morale mate, it’s all about morale. I bet the hypocrite hasn’t once called out a racist at the game or followed up on his threat of reporting those booing, yet as soon as he’s on here he’s quick to accuse others. I’ve said it before it’s an illness. Lad needs help.