Royal Race Row

little whitt

On 22/12/2022 at 22:53, MancWanderer said:

Clarkson expresses an opinion on Markle. Social media goes into meltdown

bolty expresses an opinion on Clarkson’s opinion on Markle

WWays. The absolute microcosm of life 

Nowhere better 😂

Love this place

And repeat (see what I did there @bolty58 😀)

Some folk must set their alerts to go mental whenever you post

As ever I’ll debate with you some of the stuff that you post that I think is shite eg Lewis Hamilton, taking the knee, etc

But the juvenile, personal ,clickbait, look at me I’m jumping on the anti-bolty bandwagon shite is a sad reflection of todays social media society

56 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

As ever I’ll debate with you some of the stuff that you post that I think is shite eg Lewis Hamilton, taking the knee, etc

But the juvenile, personal ,clickbait, look at me I’m jumping on the anti-bolty bandwagon shite is a sad reflection of todays social media society

Or maybe some folk have seen him for what he really is? 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

He’s right about all matters BWFC

His stance on most things political is alarming, so most of his posts get the reaction he secretly wants. 

30 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Don’t think there’s any secret 😀

😊 Most people who know him know. 

“Bloody hell, where do you think you log onto?

This is a place to piss about on to pass five minutes.

I'd look elsewhere for actual discussion and debate. In person is usually best.”

Quote by his nemesis. 

Bolty plays a game and the players respond in kind. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 23/12/2022 at 23:15, Sweep said:

That's a bit extreme isn't it, for somebody, that presumably, you've never actually met. 

Just for balance, is she more or less sinister/cunty than the other people you have an irrational hatred for, namely "that witch" Pelosi or "that slag" Angela Raynor? 

Just back from a prolonged bush bashing session. Been bingeing on all of the sport I have missed and then thought I would have a look what a few enlightened souls and a lot of confused wokists had been saying. This was the first one I came to which I was inclined to reply to. I'll leave glue boy and others until I have recovered from a sustained period of heavy drinking interspersed with too many hangi's 

Extreme dislike my friend. Not hatred and certainly not irrational. Well deserved IMO.

If I had them all blindfolded against a wall it would be difficult to decide which one first. Probably Markle for the damage she has caused to a precious and revered British institution. Might line the other two up one behind the other with Pelosi to the fore.

Start the new year with a bang ;)

• Members
On 24/12/2022 at 07:14, MancWanderer said:

I know you get it mate and the ever insightful Boby sums it up correctly about games and responses. When I joined this place at the behest of an ex BWFC player, it was a very different place. Sledgehammer humour and outstanding wit displayed by a good number who (sadly, as they are sorely missed) became disillusioned far earlier than me with some of what would now be called the woke brigade which has grown dramatically on here. We used to blame the m0ng magnet.

Who else on here now acts as a catalyst? There are probably a half dozen at most - the rest don't dare to step out of line from prescribed behaviour dictated by social media; take the knee; wear the rainbow armband and worship Bidenesque mediocrity it seems. Beau-ring.

Having been away for a while, I thought I'd miss it more than I did. Still a great place for keeping up with all things Whites related and TV recommendations etc. and some few and far between contributions from those not frightened of their own shadow but maybe it's time to let the excitable virtue signalling zealots have it to themselves?

They'll miss me when I've gone ;)

• Members
3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Odd you don't have the same venomous hatred for Andrew

I think you need to research more by going back through history on here matey. Always been a scumbag in my book and that goes right back to his time in the RN and his encounter with a well known Bolton lad which probably three or four of us on here would know about.

Not repeating it - do the research if you want to know.

1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

I think you need to research more by going back through history on here matey. Always been a scumbag in my book and that goes right back to his time in the RN and his encounter with a well known Bolton lad which probably three or four of us on here would know about.

Not repeating it - do the research if you want to know.

Can't be arsed so do tell

• Members
Just now, DirtySanchez said:

You're the author, it's your storey and you can't be arsed to tell it 

Hmmm

How many storeys do you have? Two, three, four? Single storey me.

You're pissed aren't you? Twenty past midnight and looking for a doorman to kick off with?

Go get some sleep and don't forget to wipe your dick on the curtains.

The last few days have been largely insult free on this board. Positive posts aplenty and assistance from all sides for some fellow posters in need. Healthy debate about the NHS, politics, A&E waiting times, strikes and the like. But rational and reasonable. I’ve enjoyed reading it.

About an hour it took from when Bolty returned to him resorting to insults and slagging off posters.

Shame really. 

6 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The last few days have been largely insult free on this board. Positive posts aplenty and assistance from all sides for some fellow posters in need. Healthy debate about the NHS, politics, A&E waiting times, strikes and the like. But rational and reasonable. I’ve enjoyed reading it.

About an hour it took from when Bolty returned to him resorting to insults and slagging off posters.

Shame really. 

You big fkin fanny! 

• Members
17 minutes ago, royal white said:

You big fkin fanny! 

He needn't worry. It will likely become the on line 'Shhhh, silence please' library he seems to be seeking soon enough.

The pachydermatous ones are now few and far between. The marigolds have (almost) taken over.