Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The last few days have been largely insult free on this board. Positive posts aplenty and assistance from all sides for some fellow posters in need. Healthy debate about the NHS, politics, A&E waiting times, strikes and the like. But rational and reasonable. I’ve enjoyed reading it.

About an hour it took from when Bolty returned to him resorting to insults and slagging off posters.

Shame really. 

The season of peace and good will to all men is over for another year 

Move on 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I never read his article. Was it really all that bad or would he have got a dozen “likes” on here?

Went a bit too far for sure, which has on turn seen an exaggerated response. 

The sad state of affairs so prevalent amongst folk wanting to be offended- these days.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Went a bit too far for sure, which has on turn seen an exaggerated response. 

The sad state of affairs so prevalent amongst folk wanting to be offended- these days.

Yes, I thought as much. I’m amazed at Amazon though, the Clarkson’s farm is a massive hit. Usually when they see someone as a cash cow, they can ignore a few faux pas.

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Yes, I thought as much. I’m amazed at Amazon though, the Clarkson’s farm is a massive hit. Usually when they see someone as a cash cow, they can ignore a few faux pas.

He's lost planning applications over the farm so has to shut them down

Might be not much of the farm left to film

18 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I never read his article. Was it really all that bad or would he have got a dozen “likes” on here?

He wrote that he despised her on a "cellular level" and that he was "dreaming of the day when she is made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Britain while crowds chant, 'Shame!' and throw lumps of excrement at her" (a Game of Thrones reference).

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He wrote that he despised her on a "cellular level" and that he was "dreaming of the day when she is made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Britain while crowds chant, 'Shame!' and throw lumps of excrement at her" (a Game of Thrones reference).

He also said he hated her more than Rose West

(not a Game of Throne reference)

12 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Probably just as well he didn't go for the original Ryan's Daughter reference.