Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

Just now, globaldiver said:

His was the best journey?

Aye, like I said he's a lovely bloke, very humble & kind. 

But, it's a dance contest, not a personality contest.

Although if you're basing it on best journey then Helen deserves it more.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Spider said:

The crusades were massively racist.

Going twatting rayguns and making them read bibles.

Boooooooo

Not until after the Arabs had started their business of enslaving Africans (and some Europeans).

Boooooooo.

Bout time we all asked for reparations- plenty of oil money sloshing about.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not until after the Arabs had started their business of enslaving Africans (and some Europeans).

Boooooooo.

Bout time we all asked for reparations- plenty of oil money sloshing about.

That’s darkies on darkies though,

Not sure we can get involved there

30 minutes ago, globaldiver said:

Sorry, just having fun, about the “journey”, it’s the buzzword, everyone has to have a journey. Apologies.

Fairy muff, no need to apologise. Thought it must be summat that's gone straight over my head... 😁

• Members
12 hours ago, royal white said:

Not even dinner time on a Sunday and I get my first mention ❤️

Just wondering how you’re not letting these bigoted  twats get away with posting shite. What exactly is it you do? 

Been thinking about this. The lad is a BWFC fan and, as such, I do have concerns about his health. We have lost too many already in recent times.

He seems to be on a serious downward spiral at the moment and, with this in mind, I think I have decided upon one of my New Year resolutions.

Had him on ignore for a long time so he has developed a habit, with willing participants, of hurling insults and abuse via third parties. Regrettably, I have felt the need to respond in kind. This may be contributing to what appears to be a significant deterioration of his state of mind. I could be wrong - it may have nothing to do with WWays and be the product of something closer to home and he uses this medium to vent - who knows?

Either way, I will try to not rise to the bait and leave him to it when he sees fit to engage in such activity.

16 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Been thinking about this. The lad is a BWFC fan and, as such, I do have concerns about his health. We have lost too many already in recent times.

He seems to be on a serious downward spiral at the moment and, with this in mind, I think I have decided upon one of my New Year resolutions.

Had him on ignore for a long time so he has developed a habit, with willing participants, of hurling insults and abuse via third parties. Regrettably, I have felt the need to respond in kind. This may be contributing to what appears to be a significant deterioration of his state of mind. I could be wrong - it may have nothing to do with WWays and be the product of something closer to home and he uses this medium to vent - who knows?

Either way, I will try to not rise to the bait and leave him to it when he sees fit to engage in such activity.

😄 oh that's made me chuckle.