Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

See Jeremy Clarksons comments on Princess Megan are the most complained about in history. 

What the fuck was he thinking 🤣🤦‍♂️

Stop calling her a princess

The ruddy cheeked types will be having heart attacks and dying whilst waiting for an ambulance. Then having another heart attack because of the strikes.

Show some respect for gammon

31 minutes ago, Spider said:

Stop calling her a princess

The ruddy cheeked types will be having heart attacks and dying whilst waiting for an ambulance. Then having another heart attack because of the strikes.

Show some respect for gammon

Reckon Jeremy Clarkson is easily The Lord of Gammon.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Reckon Jeremy Clarkson is easily The Lord of Gammon.

He fits the definition.

Late 50’s, few quid in the bank, convinced England should be hurled back to an idyllic past of village greens full of white blokes playing cricket and “our boys” smashing foreign territories to pieces.

I notice he’s moaning that farmers are struggling without EU subsidies.

Lol.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

See Jeremy Clarksons comments on Princess Megan are the most complained about in history. 

What the fuck was he thinking 🤣🤦‍♂️

Now, despite me being a confirmed leftie and not having followed the story fully, I think I've possibly got a little bit of sympathy for Lord Gammon here.

He's made a clumsy attempt at Game of Thrones based humour and also said he hates Meghan.
Is he not entitled to dislike her?
Was it a personal thing or a racist one?
Hasn't it gone a bit too far?
Should it not have been stopped at two editorial points at the newspaper?

17 minutes ago, Traf said:

Now, despite me being a confirmed leftie and not having followed the story fully, I think I've possibly got a little bit of sympathy for Lord Gammon here.

He's made a clumsy attempt at Game of Thrones based humour and also said he hates Meghan.

No

he's cancelled. End of.

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Traf said:

Agree, I don’t give two fucks what Jeremy Clarkson thinks of Meghan, or anyone tbh, same as Piers Morgan and all the other “ shock jocks” . 
I wouldn't have known what he said if it wasn’t all over the news . 
I don’t but the paper he writes for .
in days gone by, you’d have to buy the paper or OK & Hello etc to read about celebrity tittle tattle , these days, arguments on Twitter make news headlines and this  sort of shite is foisted on all of us. 

There’s loads of examples,                     “ suchabody has said this to some other twat on Twitter who responded with this ”  outrage . Who gives a fuck 

it’s bollocks. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

He said he hates her more than he hates Rose West. Weird as fuck.

Thing is, Clarkson says things purely for a reaction.  He always has done and he's built a career on it.

He doesn't hate her more than Rose West.

Still doesn't make it right what he's said though.

It should never have made it to print so the editor is as much at fault as he is.

He'll be lauded even more by the gammons now though.  I think it must've been quite tight between him and Alan Brazil before all of this, but he's now without doubt the King of Gammon.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

Thing is, Clarkson says things purely for a reaction.  He always has done and he's built a career on it.

He doesn't hate her more than Rose West.

Still doesn't make it right what he's said though.

It should never have made it to print so the editor is as much at fault as he is.

He'll be lauded even more by the gammons now though.  I think it must've been quite tight between him and Alan Brazil before all of this, but he's now without doubt the King of Gammon.

Weird thing is that in an age when talk is cheaper than ever thanks to the reach and breadth of social media, people are still being paid good money to write shite. Why pay for anyone's opinion now?

2 hours ago, globaldiver said:

No

he's cancelled. End of.

Well hes not, hes kept his job presenting Millionaire apparently.

Either way, in context or out of it, those words should never have been printed in a national newspaper. What the fuck was the editor thinking :D

Clarkson, Morgan, any presenter on a radio station with 'talk' in the title rely on people's reactions to keep them in a job. 
They the same as trolls on the internet, the reaction is their Oxygen (and pay check). If they put forward sensible non controversial views no reactions mean no oxygen so they have to be 'edgy' even if they do not mean the words. As mentioned the idea Meghan Markle is worse than Rose West is crazy. One is arguably trying to protect her family the other watched her husband fuck the kids. 
Edgy comedians like Frankie Boyle are the same each joke/insult has to be more extreme. 
Fucking Pathetic the lot of them. 

53 minutes ago, Ani said:

As mentioned the idea Meghan Markle is worse than Rose West is crazy. One is arguably trying to protect her family the other watched her husband fuck the kids. 

Just for clarity, Meghan Markle is the one trying to protect her family right?