Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

jussi transfer

twiggy47

pure speculation here. but if his marriage is on the rocks,and another player has been with his wife,or jussi has been with another players wife.this could explain the sudden loss of team spirit :-k

And Diouf is the only player who is playing so much better, and he has been playing with a smile on his face these past few weeks

That's it then. Diouf is shagging Jussi! :D

bet he spits

• Moderators
rumour is that nolan and jussi had a massive falling out after nolan was shagging jussi's missus

and to be honest who could blame him

you would, I'm tellin yer, you would

When the rumours went round that he was off to Utd or Arsenal, I'd initially have taken the 4m+ on the basis that we'd easily get a similar, if not better, keeper for much less and the balance would be spent on outfield players.

Now that reality has kicked in (this would be another of those missing millions stories), I'm glad Jussi's still with us. At this club, there's no such thing as good business when selling our best players, at least not where the fans are concerned.

Bolton have never been any good in the transfer market negotiations. Years ago Wolves offered Terry Wharton and cash for Franny Lee. We finished up selling Lee to City for ??60,000 and then buying Wharton for ??70,000.

• Moderators
i bet we accepted the 1st offer on all of the big transfers we have dealt with.

that's bollocks

would anybody care to tell me which of our big money sales have gone on to bigger and better things

we get good prices for our players

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.