Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Christmas Thread

gonzo

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It was fantastic, place was buzzing and atmosphere brilliant and even managed a nice dip in the Med! 

let me guess

the locals embraced this invasion of British cultural delight with dignity and Grace?

Pretty much a dry day today. Ferried mother around. Got home. Watched The Great Escape with a glass of Malbec and a JD. Boxing Day will be the usual hideous experience when all the pikeys descend on here. The ostracised family baghead has been invited up to Manc this year, the warring stepdaughters will do their usual and piss everyone off, and the SiL will be face down in a ham salad by 4pm leathered and talking broken biscuits by 4pm. I’ll get called a miserable bastard and fuck off to find any sport that I can on the telly. Standard 

Merry Christmas folks. Mine's been not too stressful although the missus bought me some pyjamas despite me having slept in the buff for the last 50 odd years. Just wondering what she's trying to say? Maybe it's the equivalent of buying the missus lingerie? I'll find out soon enough....

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Merry Christmas folks. Mine's been not too stressful although the missus bought me some pyjamas despite me having slept in the buff for the last 50 odd years. Just wondering what she's trying to say? Maybe it's the equivalent of buying the missus lingerie? I'll find out soon enough....

Your cock and balls stink. Merry Christmas.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Pretty much a dry day today. Ferried mother around. Got home. Watched The Great Escape with a glass of Malbec and a JD. Boxing Day will be the usual hideous experience when all the pikeys descend on here. The ostracised family baghead has been invited up to Manc this year, the warring stepdaughters will do their usual and piss everyone off, and the SiL will be face down in a ham salad by 4pm leathered and talking broken biscuits by 4pm. I’ll get called a miserable bastard and fuck off to find any sport that I can on the telly. Standard 

I’ll be honest, it sounds fucking brilliant.

any chance you can set up a live webcam so we can all kick back and enjoy it with you? 😁

58 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Sure they'll enjoy the money more. Especially when the tourists have all gone home again.

Wasn’t just Brits, All nationalities mixed amicably, didn’t see any British or English flags plenty of Belgium and Dutch flags, even Spanish folk joined in and one notable group cooking hog roast…. Even the Argies walking by waving flags didn’t get any reaction… all in all probably one of the best Christmas days for many a year. 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Wasn’t just Brits, All nationalities mixed amicably, didn’t see any British or English flags plenty of Belgium and Dutch flags, even Spanish folk joined in and one notable group cooking hog roast…. Even the Argies walking by waving flags didn’t get any reaction… all in all probably one of the best Christmas days for many a year. 

So our European cousins have no issues with folk of all colours and backgrounds “invading” then?

Just like us.