Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Outplayed And Outsung

A total embarrassment we are today. Robinson is so rusty with lack of games. Klasnic is a passenger. Jussi has got no protection from the defence. Bolton fans leaving the stadium after half an hour. Nat would be proud! Pass the bloody ball, stop hoofing it!

A total embarrassment we are today. Robinson is so rusty with lack of games. Klasnic is a passenger. Jussi has got no protection from the defence. Bolton fans leaving the stadium after half an hour. Nat would be proud! Pass the bloody ball, stop hoofing it!

in all the years of watching BOLTON i can say i have never felt so let down , we played with no passion and let the fans down i am gutted beyond belief.

in all the years of watching BOLTON i can say i have never felt so let down , we played with no passion and let the fans down i am gutted beyond belief.

I think that sums it up. Not gutted at losing 1 nil in the 93rd minute or an injustice. Humiliated and embarrassed.

So pleased to be going to work in Dublin tomorrow and taking a pounding for that shite.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.