Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

emirates stadium

Right.  Thanks for your map which is very useful  (especially for those who, unlike me, haven't actually been to the ground yet).  

We will be wing corner lower.  ??32.  We don't take enough away to get Upper as well.  Cheaper than last year.  Result.

Why not? We may draw them in the latter stages of the cup and it might be well attended possibly a Cat A game, hence a ??60 ticket is possible for Bolton fans.

Second point.  

Finally can you explain how you buy a ??94 box ticket at the Reebok on your own. Arsenal are charging ??94 for one seat not one seat in a box.

CAN YOU ragging READ

Easy. You buy a box between 10 for at least ??1100 (which was what it cost 5 years ago for 10 people when I last bought one for the company that I was working for at the time). This will cost you more than ??94 each (I'm assuming that you can divide by 10)

Finally to get back to mine and the TMW original point it's a fookin rip off and whatever you say isn't going to change my mind.

FINE ??94 is a rip-off =D> . BUT IT ISN'T WHAT THEY'RE CHARGING AWAY FANS which is the point that TMW was making. AWAY FANS. YOU AND ME. AWAY FANS.

NOBODY SAID THEY WERE YOU HAVE ASSUMED IT, I said oh dear ??94 for a football match, not Bolton will be charged ??94.

Unless, of course, you're an Arsenal fan, in which case I don't apologise because you're a London t??sser.

You've been, I've not. Are you talking about yourself here?

I'm not carrying on this conversation as you seem intent upon changing the original discussion round and it has become totally pointless.

I also don't enter into conversation with abusive people.

This messageboard is generally light-hearted. If you want abusive discussions about football, I think that you'll be more at home here:

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.