Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tomorrow

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

I have a history of getting tickets for away games then at the last minute being unable to attend we go on and win every time.

Guess what??

I can't make it tomorrow so have got rid of my tickets, I wonder if its worth a flutter.

Guest The Special One
I wish I'd known you were getting rid.

I have no ticket for tomorrow, as the ticket office was closed when I went yesterday.

Now you tell me, sold 2 last night

I have a history of getting tickets for away games then at the last minute being unable to attend we go on and win every time.

Guess what??

I can't make it tomorrow so have got rid of my tickets, I wonder if its worth a flutter.

F??cking part timer coming on here slagging off all the die hard fans and then you wimp out..... [-X [-X

Guest The Special One

Guess what??

F??cking part timer coming on here slagging off all the die hard fans and then you wimp out..... [-X [-X

:D

Have you booked Merseille yet?

Guess what??

:D

Have you booked Merseille yet?

not yet but soon.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.