Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oh Dear...

Guest The Special One
ragging hell ... it's not even half time and was a wonder strike.

stop ragging complaining and have faith. i agree we need to win....but there's time yet.

we aint no man u or chelsea

stop ragging complaining and have faith. i agree we need to win....but there's time yet.

we aint no man u or chelsea

BUT WE'RE ragging BETTER THAN BIRMINGHAM FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I am complaining because we haven't played well for weeks....and we should beating teams like Birmingham.

our defending for the last 2 months bar Gardner has been championship standard where normally we have built our game on being solid at the back. Joey is knackered but can't rest him as Hunt only option and N'Gotty been injured so had to make do with Jaihidi and he makes TBH shit himself!!

We're a much better side than Birmingham. The league table does not lie.

Stop moaning you fickle lot :D

agreed.

it's half time. we have played better than brum, but are losing to a good goal.

after the game, complain away, but have faith and support them for fucks sake.

jesus....where were you lot when things were good.....cause if this is bad for you all, then there's no hope. god knows what shite will be put on this site if we ever get seriously bad.

agreed.

jesus....where were you lot when things were good.....cause if this is bad for you all, then there's no hope. god knows what shite will be put on this site if we ever get seriously bad.

ok, we are 7th, and losing to second bottom, and we are not moaning, simply expressing a point of view

agreed.

ok, we are 7th, and losing to second bottom, and we are not moaning, simply expressing a point of view

so if they lose at the end of the game, complain away. everyone will deserve to.

if, and it's a big if i realise, they win, everyone on this post will look like daft bastards really.

just spoke to a mate AT THE GAME and we are not competing and are clueless and don't look bothered. Joey and Pedersen are getting battered.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.