Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mighty Mighty England!!!

dunster999

Showing once again why there is more chance of Trinidad and Tobago winning the world cup than that shower of s hite!

I liked Svens tactics as well!

Lets take off Owen at only 1 - 0 to bring on the worst player to consistantly wear a England shirt, Owen Hargreaves.

Maybe he should have let Carrick go home with Defoe yesterday if he is going to play Hargreaves instead.

Why bring Walcott if he is not going to play?

I thought yesterday would have been a perfect chance to show what he has got?

Showing once again why there is more chance of Trinidad and Tobago winning the world cup than that shower of s hite!

Lets take off Owen at only 1 - 0 to bring on the worst player to consistantly wear a England shirt, Owen Hargreaves.

Maybe he should have let Carrick go home with Defoe yesterday if he is going to play Hargreaves instead.

i think it would be better to get 2, maybe 3 up against someone, before we start giving players run outs.

T&T could be a good one for run outs.

They were never going to score in a month of Sundays though.

To bring on a defensive midfielder for a striker at only one nil against a very weak Paraguay is far too negative for me.

you are talking about a team that qualified for a world cup here right?

think of the headlines, if for instance, he left owen on, and brought on Wallcott, then paraguay equalised...

be thankful for the 3 points, and what is not looking like a nice passage to the next round.

i think it would be better to get 2, maybe 3 up against someone, before we start giving players run outs.

T&T could be a good one for run outs.

I saw the T&T V Sweden match and T&T played really well, with 10 men aswel. I thought they looked better than Paraguay. The only reason we did'nt go on to win comfortably against Paraguay was because Sven has SH1TE tactics and he decided to go negative with 25 minutes left and leave Crouch as a lone striker with no support.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.