Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eriksson F**king Clueless

mart32

Eriksson has made a killing in a job he doesn't really want. Already he has already got 100k for getting England to the next round, then it is 250k after that, then it is 500k for the quater finals then is it 800k for the semi fainal the 1million for the final if we get there and if he wins it, he can get up to 2.5million. A mockery of the FA for paying that much in bouneses to a sweedish coach, and that if we win it the players only get 300k and i believe that the players and the backroom staff deserve what he is getting, and not him that gets it.

Eriksson has made a killing in a job he doesn't really want. Already he has already got 100k for getting England to the next round, then it is 250k after that, then it is 500k for the quater finals then is it 800k for the semi fainal the 1million for the final if we get there and if he wins it, he can get up to 2.5million. A mockery of the FA for paying that much in bouneses to a sweedish coach, and that if we win it the players only get 300k and i believe that the players and the backroom staff deserve what he is getting, and not him that gets it.

Hidink was the man to get. Watching how the Aussies competed with Brazil today broke my heart when I consider that the England team have twice the talent but but look half the team. Pass and move forward is the key but we are so so static with the long diagonal our forte.

I understand there is a mighty chance Hargeaves will start om Tuesday in the holding role, just what is going on?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.