Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lincoln Programme - George

C86

Have you got BOTH programmes?

One that was printed before Megson was sacked and one printed after he was sacked?

:good:

IMG_0100.jpg

No

Can you point me int right direction; pretty please

Have you got BOTH programmes?

I picked up the match issue yesterday.The first programme is ?2 for 52 pages and the second one ?1 for 32 pages with a non glossy cover.

It's quite funny to see how all mention of Gary Megson has been removed from the article on Chris Sutton in the second issue.

Will you let us know if you get anything from the postponed games at Sunderland and Arsenal...the Wigan postponed issue is easy to get.

I paid a Cockney a fiver on Wednesday for the Arsenal one but he is trying to back out of the deal claiming nothing was issued,that can't be right with such a late postponement.He wants to keep my cash and send out the one from the rearranged match....if i wanted that programme I could get one for 3 pounds from the shop at Horwich at the time.Paypal dispute going in he doesn't deliver.

Nothing for Sunderland or Arsenal has been on ebay.

Fair play to the Cockney,he just sent me a full refund inc paypal fees with this message.

"I was told that I would be receiving the programmes yesterday, then yesterday I was told Monday so I am issuing a refund as I don't want to mess you about. If they do finally arrive at any point I will let you know and you are welcome to re-purchase. "

We'll see what happens..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.