Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Scott Mills In Uganda

Smiley

Anyone watch it? First of all, didn't know he was gay, but that's besides the point. What a backwards place it was. The bigotry was unreal.

The scene where he went to see the witch doctors who said they could cure him from his gayness - now that was very very funny!

• Site Supporter

Anyone watch it? First of all, didn't know he was gay, but that's besides the point. What a backwards place it was. The bigotry was unreal.

The scene where he went to see the witch doctors who said they could cure him from his gayness - now that was very very funny!

the guy is as camp as christmas.

but to be fair, i didnt know he was actually a bummer either.

Guest bwfcdan

But seriously, I bet most of them protesting in Uganda are just trying to hide the fact that they're gay. One thing was certain, weird folk the lot of them..

I watched it, Felt sorry for the poor Bugger's, Never seen anyone washed with a Chicken before.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.