Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jussi

anewman

First of all the team were dogshit with some absolute diabolical performances (Petrov, Robinson,Yussi, Steinson and Klasnic) - not much between the lot of them though.

Agree OC fucked up big time with the decision to play Elmander in midfield and Klasnic. Also agree that Robinson was way off the pace with missing the last two games but I he is very slow anyway.

We lost this game at Old Trafford when the studs of the Irish get took out our best player. We just dont have another box to box player to take his place and with Mark Davies being injured and just coming back it was never going to be our day.

I went through it last night like most whites fans must have down but we most now move on. I will be Bolton till I die and no matter what happens in the future I will follow the boys in white. A big clear out is necessary even though we have had a good season and OC needs to pull some good ons out of the hat to at least match this year.

COYWM

First of all the team were dogshit with some absolute diabolical performances (Petrov, Robinson,Yussi, Steinson and Klasnic) - not much between the lot of them though.

Agree OC fucked up big time with the decision to play Elmander in midfield and Klasnic. Also agree that Robinson was way off the pace with missing the last two games but I he is very slow anyway.

We lost this game at Old Trafford when the studs of the Irish get took out our best player. We just dont have another box to box player to take his place and with Mark Davies being injured and just coming back it was never going to be our day.

I went through it last night like most whites fans must have down but we most now move on. I will be Bolton till I die and no matter what happens in the future I will follow the boys in white. A big clear out is necessary even though we have had a good season and OC needs to pull some good ons out of the hat to at least match this year.

COYWM

must agree with ya there i just hope our season dont just fizzle out the team owe us a big performance against arsenal .just hope that dont turn out embarrassing as well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.