Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jol Was On A Tightrope.

Trotski

Oh come on.

Do you really think a washed out Jol would jump straight from the frying pan straight into the fire.

It is hard to admit it but we have got Megson as manager for a reason - he the best available who wants the job!

Oh come on.

Do you really think a washed out Jol would jump straight from the frying pan straight into the fire.

It is hard to admit it but we have got Megson as manager for a reason - he the best available who wants the job!

best available ? he was sat in the dugout at at 1 nil up and managed to inspire us to a 1 all draw against a bunch of unemployed portugese lifeguards ! we are doomed !!!

I heard the news and thought, I wish he'd come.

It was never going to happen though was it? It was a nice thought though.

They've got Megson, I'm going to give him a chance. I say 'they' as Gartside's let us know it's his decision and our feelings were irrelevant. I wonder if other English clubs' fans have any influence over any important decisions.

Oh come on.

wrong jewell also wanted the job but the decision had already been made by the time he got clearence from wigan

• Moderators

esl, i also heard whelans comments

what he said was that there was 'nothing contractual' stopping jewell taking the job

knowing whelan, he may have failed to mention the fact that there was nothing other than losing the entitlement to a million quid pay off

ie yes he can take the job, but it'll cost him

also, bloke i know asked jewell at weekend if he was after the bolton job - like fcuk i am, was his reply

if i were him id have said that either way, but thats what he said

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.