Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Open 2010

Guest bwfcdan

Got 8 today for staurday night but christ it was hard work, the old geezer at the TO asked me if i could come back when a full timer was working. Went to next q and gave ?240 and received 8 tickets, fkin idiots they r

• 1 month later...
Guest bwfcdan

Starts tonight, cant see any Bolton lads like Matt Clark. That Mawson, he got to the final a few year back, he's parents are Wanderers so i suppose we'll have to support him. One to look out for, first round match tonight, Jay Foreman v Barry Knight... I bet he's a c*nt... :angry:

Great day at the darts this afternoon.

Saw Taylor thrash Painter 9 nil,Saw Tony Ayre beat Walshie where marker mixed scores up and bit of a kerfuffle at the end,Saw Pie man beat Jabba and also Gary Anderson beat Paul Nicholson where Nicholson totally lost the plot at the end by telling the crowd to f off as well as offering to do a few supporters and was finally dragged off by security,Unbelievable behaviour from him and shame cos I like the guy as has an edge to him.

Junior got her photo with the power (autograph as well) ronnie baxter,pie man,steve maish,Jamie caven and wes newton.She also got bristow and sid waddell's autographs.

Top top day out and best ?40 ever spent,Anyone who has never been needs to go to experience it once in there life.

Have to say the players and supporters i met were all brilliant.Also cos she's small they let her go to the front with dad in tow behind ;-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.