Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coupon Tonight

maje

had a football coupon tonight and all results have come in except, you guessed it, england, now does it just go to the results tonight or do i have to wait for the match tomorrow as its been rearranged so soon?

depends on the bookie.

generally the rule is if its played within 24-48 hours it stands.

anymore and its void

game is being played tomorrow at 4pm so will stand

fuck fuck fuck!!!! talk about jinxing myself, started this topic with germany 4-0 up with 28 mins to go and they have only gone and drawn 4-4 in the 92nd minute :angry: :angry: :angry:

If ever there was a game that you could count as being home and dry it would be the Germans 4-0 up at home. What a shitty result, its bad enough losing an accumulator by 1 game, but in that way its fucking infuriating.

If ever there was a game that you could count as being home and dry it would be the Germans 4-0 up at home. What a shitty result, its bad enough losing an accumulator by 1 game, but in that way its fucking infuriating.

Home and dry? You know the rules on accies. More money in the bookies pension pot.

Home and dry? You know the rules on accies. More money in the bookies pension pot.

I know all that NB, but when you do start to get giddy and tick off the ones that are 'in', then Germany 4-0 up at home with an hour gone is definitely one of those.