Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nolan For England?

bwfcy2k

nolan is are best player by a long way are midfield looked class again on saturday nolan wins so many balls in midfield and lays it off to other players to get another attack on goal. if he played for a more high profile club he would be in the england squad, probably not a starter but would be able to come on and give england something different in midfield when they need to change the game. i fear he is being left with no option but to leave us once an offer comes in.

Barton will get a chance for England before Nolan does. McClaren is a fan, and tried to sign him at Boro.

Barton is probably the better complete midfielder, but Nolan is probably better in attack.

Both aren't good enough, but when you consider who has made previous squads, it shouldn't matter.

Maybe so, but surely McClaren can't dismiss Kevin nolan without tryin especially in a friendly!

Edited by bectorina

Now we have definitive proof that McLaren really does hate Nolan. Half of the squad have pulled out with injury and instead of calling up the next most deserving player(s) he decides he'll go with what he's got. I genuinely believe he'd rather play a man short and with David James up front than give him a cap. pussy

Now we have definitive proof that McLaren really does hate Nolan. Half of the squad have pulled out with injury and instead of calling up the next most deserving player(s) he decides he'll go with what he's got. I genuinely believe he'd rather play a man short and with David James up front than give him a cap. pussy

I can only guess now that he contacted Nolan but his wife / girlfriend has been put first in this instance and maybe the timing was wrong

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.