Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dam Athywhite1958

bolty58

• Members

Told to me by lads who went to Amsterdam with our resident Casanova.

Into the Leidseplein after the match, Athywhite1958 clicks with a hot looking Chinese chick in a bar. One thing leads to another and they ended up back at her place well after midnight.

Inhibitions gone thanks to a few cocktails, Suzy Wong starts getting her gear off and pants "I'll do anything you want "

Athywhite1958 " Reet then, how about a 69? "

Suzy Wong "Fook off. I ain't starting cooking at this time of the fooking night!"

Told to me by lads who went to Amsterdam with our resident Casanova.

Into the Leidseplein after the match, Athywhite1958 clicks with a hot looking Chinese chick in a bar. One thing leads to another and they ended up back at her place well after midnight.

Inhibitions gone thanks to a few cocktails, Suzy Wong starts getting her gear off and pants "I'll do anything you want "

Athywhite1958 " Reet then, how about a 69? "

Suzy Wong "Fook off. I ain't starting cooking at this time of the fooking night!"

Th'owd un's ert best Bolty lad.

Reminds me of that pervy bloke who cops for a bird,get's her back to his room and makes her wear a rain mac,and a sou'wester, then puts her in the shower, she says - " Are we not having a shag? " he says-

" What, in this fcuking weather?"

I've got me coat.

• Members
Th'owd un's ert best Bolty lad.

Reminds me of that pervy bloke who cops for a bird,get's her back to his room and makes her wear a rain mac,and a sou'wester, then puts her in the shower, she says - " Are we not having a shag? " he says-

" What, in this fcuking weather?"

I've got me coat.

:D Yer reet, th'owd uns ert best :good:

..and to finish it off.

Two indian junkies score some Horse and head off back to their apartment. By a mix up, they accidentally inject themselves with curry powder.

Both are in intensive care - one has a dodgy tikka and the other is still in a korma.

I know, I know.................fooking off right now.

Speaking of owd uns.........

Maggie Tait once pulled a trollop in Ruebins, who being totally smitten with him promised to anything he wanted for ??50.

'Anything?' he asked

'Yes, anything', she replied

He sat pondering for a while then said..................

'Reet then, the hall, stairs, and landing need redecorating, and you when you've finished you can tile the bathroom'.

8)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.