Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charlton

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

I knew that when we showed disrespect for the carling cup and play a weak team that it would have a knock on effect to our good run. Aint won in five now and can't see where the next is coming from

In fact, we are going down

we're not going to go down. but we will drop like a stone.

1 pt in 12 poor, when it should have been (on paper) at least 6.

To be frank, it may take a drastic dip in form for the management to start to utlisie our players (ie. diouff and anelka) in the correct manner.

I would love to see them play 4-4-2 (I know boring ain't I) but we just won't. As soon as you put campo or davies into the team, your formation choice is restricted completely. Not knocking davies or campo, think they're playing well.

But I would like to have seen us go 4-4-2 against the wigans and Sheff Utds with diouf and anelka runnign riot at the back 4.

Utd and everton, I can forgive a 4-5-1.

• Moderators
I knew that when we showed disrespect for the carling cup and play a weak team that it would have a knock on effect to our good run. Aint won in five now and can't see where the next is coming from

agree

sam and many (Happy to name one) on here thought the squad could manage a champs league assault at cost of a cup run

i felt cup run was a more realistic target

i was right and you can't disprove that now

To be frank, it may take a drastic dip in form for the management to start to utlisie our players (ie. diouff and anelka) in the correct manner.

utd apart I think Diouf has been excellent, so how else do we utilise him with greater effect?

stop all this 4-4-2 nonsense

I'd like to f??ck Angelina Jolie and / or see us play 4-4-2

both are unlikely, one more so (because she's married)

utd apart I think Diouf has been excellent, so how else do we utilise him with greater effect?

stop all this 4-4-2 nonsense

I'd like to f??ck Lisa Riley up the wrong 'un and / or see us play 4-4-2

the second one is unlikely, one less so (because it's happened)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.