Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Song For Mccann!

• Site Supporter
Tonys has a 3 syllable word in it. I know they can manage Wanderers but the idiots have had years of practice with that one.

You've obviously not been to the Reebok for a while. The word is now Wandrers, thus cutting a syllable out.

I wonder how many of em could sing 'Who's that coming up the hill boys' these days? Obviously, everybody on here - I'm talking about the Werthers brigade; idiots and general fooktards we seem to be 'blessed' with.

I don't really think "That's What I Call Chanting 1975" is particularly relevant in 2007. Great chants back then but the days of "Taking the Stretford End between the four of us" is bollocks. We'll need to change it to "Three of us" :yahoo:

To the tune of The Adams Family??..

He tackles and he passes,

He scores and he harasses,

He gets up peoples asses,

He?s better than Zidane.

Gavin McCann, Gavin McCann

Gavin McCann Gavin McCann Gavin McCann

Mate just sent it me!Thinks it's quite good to be honest! :good:

I always loved the neville's song to the adams family

There were two ugly brothers,

Who made love to one another,

They give it like there mother,

the neville family.

The 'who's that coming up the hill boys' rendition v Wolves '95 in the paddock will stay with me forever...............was even better than the whole stadium singing 'who's sh?t - Bull's sh?t' =D>

Guest squidgy66
McCann will be one of them players you never sing about. One of them players that does a job but doesn't get the attention.

Sort of a reverse Nicky Hunt then? :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.