Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Favour, Please.

• Members

I have to bugger off to a backwater called Hawks Nest tomorrow (via the Emirates Stakes Day at Flemington :good: ) and, I won't get to see the game or, probably, find out the result for days. A number of fine folk off here have my mobile number and an SMS with the result would be very greatly appreciated.

If any of you clever types can post the goals on here, I would be most appreciative. I am expecting a good result and a beltin day out fert lads and lasses. Crowd shots of the Bolton following would be viewed as a cracking bonus. Cheers people - you won't be hearing from me for a few days. I know, I know - let joy be unconfined!

I have to bugger off to a backwater called Hawks Nest tomorrow (via the Emirates Stakes Day at Flemington :good: ) and, I won't get to see the game or, probably, find out the result for days. A number of fine folk off here have my mobile number and an SMS with the result would be very greatly appreciated.

If any of you clever types can post the goals on here, I would be most appreciative. I am expecting a good result and a beltin day out fert lads and lasses. Crowd shots of the Bolton following would be viewed as a cracking bonus. Cheers people - you won't be hearing from me for a few days. I know, I know - let joy be unconfined!

I'll keep you informed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.