Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marko Pantelic

Garrp

rumour has it that wolves are very interested in signing him, that would prob mean that wolves are the club he has an offer from in addition to the two bundesliga clubs.

read in the bolton news today that now meggo has beefed up his defence he will turn his attention to attacking options. if he tried to add as many decent quality players to his attack as he has done to the defence (3 players) then our squad should be pretty sound. (hopefully a creative mid + 2 strikers)

there are a few decent strikers knocking around at the moment on free transfers - pantelic, kanu, morientes prob more that I am not aware of.

there also seems to be quite a few strikers that bolton could attract on decent fees i.e. benjani (?3m), gudjohnsson (?4m), Mido (?3m) etc. I think someone like benjani would be the perfect signing for megson. he can play up front on his own or as part of a 2. he isn't too old. he has prem expereience and has a proven goalscoring record and most importantly for a megson signing he works his socks off. hull are rumoured to be interested but as shown throughout the summer players would rather choose any other club in the prem apart from hull

it also said in the bolton news interview with meggo that he doesn't really want to use the loan market as much this season and would prefer to bring in plays on permanent deals

Probably a good thing as he hasn't been very successful with his dips into the loan market.

Blackburn are after that Russian striker we allegedly made a bid for in January Pogrebnyak, maybe we will go back in for him.

they were quoted 9 million yesterday for him,or so the papers were saying.also said he was out of contract in november.

rumour has it that wolves are very interested in signing him, that would prob mean that wolves are the club he has an offer from in addition to the two bundesliga clubs.

read in the bolton news today that now meggo has beefed up his defence he will turn his attention to attacking options. if he tried to add as many decent quality players to his attack as he has done to the defence (3 players) then our squad should be pretty sound. (hopefully a creative mid + 2 strikers)

there are a few decent strikers knocking around at the moment on free transfers - pantelic, kanu, morientes prob more that I am not aware of.

there also seems to be quite a few strikers that bolton could attract on decent fees i.e. benjani (?3m), gudjohnsson (?4m), Mido (?3m) etc. I think someone like benjani would be the perfect signing for megson. he can play up front on his own or as part of a 2. he isn't too old. he has prem expereience and has a proven goalscoring record and most importantly for a megson signing he works his socks off. hull are rumoured to be interested but as shown throughout the summer players would rather choose any other club in the prem apart from hull

it also said in the bolton news interview with meggo that he doesn't really want to use the loan market as much this season and would prefer to bring in plays on permanent deals

Ben-fucking-jani? What have you been smoking?! He's fucking guff - sooner we gave the kids a chance than sign that donkey!

Do we not have a kid, initials RVT who could do a job in the first team...

I hear he scored 7 goals against Barnsley once!

He must be worth a chance...

Think he quit football after being offered a starring role in one of Disney's 'on ice' tours. Can't remember which one though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.