Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Holloway Factor?

cant stand holloway and his smartarse comments. the guys a tool.

cracking manager though, be interesting to see him at a big club with cash to spend.

Not just me then. His bumpkin ramblings and media love in piss me off as much as Redknapp. He talks utter shite, but because he's a 'character' hes the best manager around.

I hope him and his novelty team sink without fookin trace.

• Site Supporter

Not just me then. His bumpkin ramblings and media love in piss me off as much as Redknapp. He talks utter shite, but because he's a 'character' hes the best manager around.

I hope him and his novelty team sink without fookin trace.

a bit harsh...

but completely correct.

• Members

Amazed at what some people call success. I predicted Blackpool would go down and still believe they will. The DMB's third string would be good enough to pan them.

If by some miracle, they survive, next season will be a shocker for them.

I'd like to see them sink without trace too (along with their tacky, kiss-me-quick town).

Amazed at what some people call success. I predicted Blackpool would go down and still believe they will. The DMB's third string would be good enough to pan them.

If by some miracle, they survive, next season will be a shocker for them.

I'd like to see them sink without trace too (along with their tacky, kiss-me-quick town).

In one.

I don't actually believe Holloway is a good manager. If he was half decent he would not carry on with the all out attack leaving yourselves wide open when you are 2 nil up away from home. I agree it is entertaining for the neutral but sometimes you have to protect what you already have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.