Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading

Ani

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Agreed, they're being driven into the ground fair play to them making themselves seen and heard.

I agree in general, and they have had something similar already iirc, but I can't help thinking it will just end up with further punishment, which won't help their cause.

Theatre of nightmares also had similar last season didn't it?

Not sure what, if any, punishment was meted out then.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I agree in general, and they have had something similar already iirc, but I can't help thinking it will just end up with further punishment, which won't help their cause.

Theatre of nightmares also had similar last season didn't it?

Not sure what, if any, punishment was meted out then.

Probably more punishment yes, but they're probably well past caring and also well past thinking they've anything to lose.

Their club going out of existence and alternative ways to spend their Saturdays are probably being seriously discussed now as they were with us, relegation and starting next season in L2 with young kids might be seen as the very best they can hope for - why not go down fighting and bringing attention to their cause

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Probably more punishment yes, but they're probably well past caring and also well past thinking they've anything to lose.

Their club going out of existence and alternative ways to spend their Saturdays are probably being seriously discussed now as they were with us, relegation and starting next season in L2 with young kids might be seen as the very best they can hope for - why not go down fighting and bringing attention to their cause

Get your point, but they may well stay up this season. 

I don't know if it is possible, but another points deduction and they're screwed.