Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Justice

Freak

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freak

If I was to buy some properties, would you recommend Sofia or one of the costal areas, not interested in Bansko so what do you reckon

I've got a few grand I'd like to make money on

Sofia is somewhat overcrowded yet and properties are much more expensive than in other regions of the country. In fact people from UK buy properties all over Bulgaria, including some very small mountain villages.

Bansko is already overcrowded and too expensive. A friend of mine went skiing in Austria instead in Bansko.

@Traf

12 players left, some of them were sold, others had their contracts discontinued, and the rest stopped playing.

Freak

If I was to buy some properties, would you recommend Sofia or one of the costal areas, not interested in Bansko so what do you reckon

I've got a few grand I'd like to make money on

Sofia is somewhat overcrowded yet and properties are much more expensive than in other regions of the country. In fact people from UK buy properties all over Bulgaria, including some very small mountain villages.

Bansko is already overcrowded and too expensive. A friend of mine went skiing in Austria instead in Bansko.

@Traf

12 players left, some of them were sold, others had their contracts discontinued, and the rest stopped playing.

a serious question freak is your country really run by the mafia

two things surprise me.

1. this guy is still here

2. people are bothering replying to him

1. He likes it here.

2. He's no harm, really. I find him more clued up on football and the English language than our West Ham interlopers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.