Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sven Is A F*cking Muppet & Imposter....

Supersyd

He talks b*llocks, he fools everyone into thinking he is a 'genius' in management, he aint no passion, he is tactically inept, he thought we were in total control the 2nd half against ABBA, sorry I mean Sweden, he still thinks he chose the strongest squad and has no regrets, he IS married to David Beckham.....what the f*ck does this pr*ck do...f*ck all. Im behind the TEAM 100%, but the Manager can f*ck off. I hope we can still win the Cup, but I doubt we will with that comedian in charge. With the players we have got it hurts to see such a numpmty balls'in it up. Dont worry though Steve McClaren is taking over after the World Cup........f*ckin shoot me!!!

Sven & Tord - F*cking Muppets

muppets.jpg

Am I right or am I right?

you are right apart from the bit about the players, they aren't good enough either no matter who is in charge.

Have to disagree. A top Manager could mould / encourage / motivate our players into a quality side. Everyone needs a leader we've got a turd.

Listen to Zozzy, he's right again. We are obsessed in this country about the fact we have world class fotballers....................we do, but only about 2, maybe 3 at a push.

If we win the world cup, it will be inspite of SGE, not because of him. It will also be through a lot of luck, because presently we are not anywhere near teams like Holland, Argentina, Italy, Brazil or even Germany for ability and confidence.

I hope and pray we win the World Cup, but I fear we will lose to Holland in the QF

you are right apart from the bit about the players, they aren't good enough either no matter who is in charge.

Have to disagree. A top Manager could mould / encourage / motivate our players into a quality side. Everyone needs a leader we've got a turd.

I agree with everything you say about Sven but do you really think we could reach the World Cup final with Robinson, Ferdinand, Crouch and Hargreaves :-k

you really think we could reach the World Cup final with Robinson, Ferdinand, Crouch and Hargreaves  :-k

for about the fifth time tonight I find myself agreeing with Zozzy, we will win nothing with the plums in our sqaud, the problem is:

Robinson - we replace him with..................

Ferdinand - we replace him with ..................

Hargreaves - OK, easy, we replace him with CWP, Zozzy, Carlos etc

Crouch - we replace him with............Defoe (crap), Beatie (fat & crap) Brixton :D/

All in all, England don't have a good enough squad. SPain today showed what a good squad is, they made 11 changes and still won!

I have to agree with Supersyd about Sven AND would also go along with his theory that we have enough good players this time to win the thing at a canter!

... maybe in the past we [as a nation] have fooled ourselves into thinking we have "world class" players and should be doing much better but not anymore.

We Have The Best Starting Eleven In The Tournament IMHO

I still think we should and WILL win it... BUT if we don't nobody will convince me that we were not good enough this time. But with a muppet in charge who time after time gets out-thought at half time and is unable to make the lions roar when it matters . . . we may miss out again!

I disagree totally with the BBCs criticism of the team and Sven, led by Ian Wright who has his own agenda for leading the insults. They should be blindly behind the team all the way!!!! Course its ok for me and Supersyd to have a go cos we won't influence the team or the nations support!

if you have to be motivated to play in a world cup, then you are indeed a c unt

I agree about Sven, but did you see the interview with Garth Crooks?

Who's side is he on? Round headed googly-eyed mythering red ginger!

Go on Sven, tell us your plan for tomorrows match. Is it true that blah,blah, blah? Tell me Sven.

No, I don't think I will. (in a Swedish Chef accent).

Aw, go on Sven. Some people are saying blah, blah blah.

Crooks questions are longer than the answers.

Rsole!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.