Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2nd Leg Suspensions

lancaster _white

OK I know the guy who got sent off will be suspended for the 2nd leg, but what about the fella who allegedly spat at Dioufy? I believe UEFA are gonna look into this, but do they have the power to ban him too?

depends on when their hearings are held if it's before next wednesday then yes they can

OK I know the guy who got sent off will be suspended for the 2nd leg, but what about the fella who allegedly spat at Dioufy? I believe UEFA are gonna look into this, but do they have the power to ban him too?

They do, if they decide theres enough evidence. Is Luis Garcia back for the 2nd ?

Its a huge bonus that Aguiro will not feature in the 2nd leg cause he spatt on Taylor, he is amazing for them, obviously didnt perform last night, didnt hear anything about someone spitting on Dioufy though ??? Anyway, goin to madrid with a 1-0 advantage makes it even more enjoyable...bring on the san miguel :drinks:

Its a huge bonus that Aguiro will not feature in the 2nd leg cause he spatt on Taylor, he is amazing for them, obviously didnt perform last night, didnt hear anything about someone spitting on Dioufy though ??? Anyway, goin to madrid with a 1-0 advantage makes it even more enjoyable...bring on the san miguel :drinks:

aparrently it's why diouf kicked off after clobbering their winger.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.