Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That Pass

MickyD

skd plays the wrong ball and elmander has nowhere to go, he takes the ball down the right side and holds it up, the midfield give him no option the ball goes for a boro throw in, the crowd get on elmanders back.

i honestly despair at how little some fans know about the game

in this instance the crowd in the ESL were having a go at McCann cos he was just strolling upfield instead of attempting to bust a gut to get himself in a position to give Elmander some support and then he had the audacity to have a go at Elmander for losing posession.

skd plays the wrong ball and elmander has nowhere to go, he takes the ball down the right side and holds it up, the midfield give him no option the ball goes for a boro throw in, the crowd get on elmanders back.

i honestly despair at how little some fans know about the game

in this instance the crowd in the ESL were having a go at McCann cos he was just strolling upfield instead of attempting to bust a gut to get himself in a position to give Elmander some support and then he had the audacity to have a go at Elmander for losing posession.

ohhh i almost put 'some people rightly had a go at mccann whereas others by me were blaming elmander.'

ohhh i almost put 'some people rightly had a go at mccann whereas others by me were blaming elmander.'

The lad Elmo puts in a proper shift every game he plays although he doesn't quite fit into the system. He needs a couple of goals, for his own confidence. Lets judge him next season. As Ani said on our way home to Wild West Yorkshire, he runs into good positions, but gets let down by bad passes, doesn't make him a a bad player. I like him, and think he will give it a good go next season, he just needs to take chances first time rather than worry about missing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.