Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burnley

Guest bwfcdan

Change the f**king record Pinnochio.

what's up - are you just realising that you are falling down the evolution ladder and as such you are trying to make a mockery of others?

tell me when you are a single-celled species then I will probably start taking notice of you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwfcdan
what's up - are you just realising that you are falling down the evolution ladder and as such you are trying to make a mockery of others?

tell me when you are a single-celled species then I will probably start taking notice of you.

Deary me your like a big kid!!

• Members

Filthys reet. You twist evry fcuking thread you invade into an anti Megson rant. Besides being tiresome, shouldn't you have better things to do helping to stitch that banner the other gormless c'unts are proposing to unveil?

Filthys reet. You twist evry fcuking thread you invade into an anti Megson rant. Besides being tiresome, shouldn't you have better things to do helping to stitch that banner the other gormless c'unts are proposing to unveil?

I admit that my post does seem slightly anti-megson but for fracks sake change the record.

READ my posts and then tell me I am anti-Megson. I have given him until December 2009 for improvements and yes we have ridden our luck (whether it be Megson or not!). I have not demonised the guy (unlike some) and won't as he is the current manager - although some of his decisions are a bit out of this world , and I would say that about any manager even if BSA was still at the helm.

Or is it a case that you are actuially anti-megson and just frightened of saying so incase you get barraged with insults, like the ones you throw out to people?

Now that I could believe :good:

Edit: But you cannot deny that Owen Coyle's record this season is damn fantastic considering number of players and games played!!! Good on him (we did have our chance and we went for Megson - but who knows if it could have been any different!)

Edited by DutchWhites

Why don't you just ignore the anti Megson posts if you don't like them , instead of blowing it up in to a bickering match!

Just a thought ;)

Anyway back to Burnley !! I think Coyle should be getting his copy of the Reading final out and dusting it off so he can inspire his players :good:

NEVER SAY DIE !!

OH yeah ! HI EVERYONE !!

FIRST POST :yahoo:

Edited by R5dean

• Members
1) I admit that my post does seem slightly anti-megson but for fracks sake change the record.

READ my posts and then tell me I am anti-Megson. I have given him until December 2009 for improvements and yes we have ridden our luck (whether it be Megson or not!). I have not demonised the guy (unlike some) and won't as he is the current manager - although some of his decisions are a bit out of this world , and I would say that about any manager even if BSA was still at the helm.

2) Or is it a case that you are actuially anti-megson and just frightened of saying so incase you get barraged with insults, like the ones you throw out to people?

Now that I could believe :good:

3) Edit: But you cannot deny that Owen Coyle's record this season is damn fantastic considering number of players and games played!!! Good on him (we did have our chance and we went for Megson - but who knows if it could have been any different!)

OK c?ntyb0llocks, this should be my last response to you as you should be on ignore. Then again, an utter f?ckwit like you does tend to produce a surge in posts so I guess I should look at you as a catalyst.

1) Me change the record? FFS that's rich.

2) My views on the current manager have been well documented on here. Not who I would have chosen but will back him whilst he's here. Anything else is counter productive.

3) Liked Owen Coyle as a player. Seems a good bloke too. Cutting it at Premier League level would be a gamble - especially if you are an expansive football devotee at one of the smaller clubs. Wouldn't be disappointed if Burnley failed and he ended up at the Reebok. Would have some apprehension though. The current manager has two seasons of survival under his belt and no matter how uninspiring you may find that, a platform for something better in the future has definitely been provided.

One question. Doing some research yesterday for another scooter club charity event we are planning and I was asked to check out a comedian called Stephen K. Amos who also has a ska side to his act which would suit us perfectly. On googling 'Amos', I came across this. Is it you?

http://www.tvcontacts.net/view_photos.aspx?member_id=4325

Edited by bolty58

OK c?ntyb0llocks, this should be my last response to you as you should be on ignore. Then again, an utter f?ckwit like you does tend to produce a surge in posts so I guess I should look at you as a catalyst.

1) Me change the record? FFS that's rich.

2) My views on the current manager have been well documented on here. Not who I would have chosen but will back him whilst he's here. Anything else is counter productive.

3) Liked Owen Coyle as a player. Seems a good bloke too. Cutting it at Premier League level would be a gamble - especially if you are an expansive football devotee at one of the smaller clubs. Wouldn't be disappointed if Burnley failed and he ended up at the Reebok. Would have some apprehension though. The current manager has two seasons of survival under his belt and no matter how uninspiring you may find that, a platform for something better in the future has definitely been provided.

One question. Doing some research yesterday for another scooter club charity event we are planning and I was asked to check out a comedian called Stephen K. Amos who also has a ska side to his act which would suit us perfectly. On googling 'Amos', I came across this. Is it you?

http://www.tvcontacts.net/view_photos.aspx?member_id=4325

And as a youngster

http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris-Amos/568005741

Is it hell as like - as I keep saying I am not Amosc, Chris Amos or whatever you freakin numbskulls!!!

Plus isn't it terribly sad that people trying to show other people up will go to extreme levels to do it - I bet you even made that up bolty (possibly its your website for all I know!).

It is a sad state of affairs when one tries to discredit a complete innocent person by faking websites just for the pleasure of those sick individuals - you should be utterly ashamed of yourself for doing that and most importantly have you ever sought counselling for this addiction you have with regards to this amos person? (aimed at the person who is up is own backside so much that he can state his own excrement - BOLTY!) - no wonder he lives downunder - he more than likely fits in with the mis-fits!

All I see when I click on the facebook entry is a picture of The Elephant Man - so, BD are you trying to assume that this amos person is somehow disfigured?

Edited by DutchWhites

• Members
Is it hell as like - as I keep saying I am not Amosc, Chris Amos or whatever you freakin numbskulls!!!

Plus isn't it terribly sad that people trying to show other people up will go to extreme levels to do it - I bet you even made that up bolty (possibly its your website for all I know!).

It is a sad state of affairs when one tries to discredit a complete innocent person by faking websites just for the pleasure of those sick individuals - you should be utterly ashamed of yourself for doing that and most importantly have you ever sought counselling for this addiction you have with regards to this amos person? (aimed at the person who is up is own backside so much that he can state his own excrement - BOLTY!) - no wonder he lives downunder - he more than likely fits in with the mis-fits!

All I see when I click on the facebook entry is a picture of The Elephant Man - so, BD are you trying to assume that this amos person is somehow disfigured?

I seem to have offended you in some way, Amos. Oh dear, how sad, what a shame. If you knew me, you would realise that I am indeed a numbskull and would not be capable of 'faking a website'. I assure you that I did no such thing nor am I capable of it. Came across it elsewhere and just had to ask. All adds up doesn't it? Attention seeking fooktard on here so why not wear womens clothing and sashay through the Leidseplein to attract more attention?

Not sure what you mean about 'stating my own excrement'. "My own excrement your honour". Nope, can't see on what level that would work.

Bitter comments about my sentence down here too. You'll be calling me Skippy next like other WWays posters with a vicious streak :rofl:

As you say, I am utterly ashamed of myself and shall seek counselling. Irreparably damaged at the prospect of losing your friendship. Like f'uck :p

• Members
Did the personal ad work?

Was it short term or long term?

HBAHT?

No it didn't work. I continue to seek the correct website for Latinas prepared to wear nothing but fishing waders and smear themselves in Malt & Cod Liver Oil.

• Members
You are a real sad Fooker, arn't ya, Dame Edna? or is it Kylie or better still Steve Irwin (brain dead like that fooker)

You really know how to hurt, don't you. I shall not sleep tonight. :rofl:

Don't think I missed yet another man dressed as a woman reference from you, Christina.

You really know how to hurt, don't you. I shall not sleep tonight. :rofl:

Don't think I missed yet another man dressed as a woman reference from you, Christina.

How original and the best part is you are still directing those comments at the WRONG person - that what makes you so laughable!!!!

Keep them coming because I am actually laughing my head off at you making a complete arse of yourself in accusing and calling the wrong person!!!!

You are a complete arse!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

look at my photo on my profile then look at what you have posted - are we the same????

FOOL!! :-)

Edited by DutchWhites

Guest bwfcdan
You are a real sad Fooker, arn't ya, Dame Edna? or is it Kylie or better still Steve Irwin (brain dead like that fooker)

Nob :nea:

• Members
How original and the best part is you are still directing those comments at the WRONG person - that what makes you so laughable!!!!

Keep them coming because I am actually laughing my head off at you making a complete arse of yourself in accusing and calling the wrong person!!!!

You are a complete arse!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

look at my photo on my profile then look at what you have posted - are we the same????

You are losing badly sonny. I do, however, admire your persistence in the face of a tidal wave of scorn and humiliation. Serial liar; alleged transvestite, boring fcuker of the highest order and yet still throwing out infantile jibes.

Had your finger in a dyke lately?

Guest Firthy

The photo in your profile is the one you had on there a while back, then a few days ago claimed it wasn't you and that was all a big 'identity theft' themed joke. This bloke is the one you posted after that, swearing blind that it was the real you. You're a fucking loser either way.

4325_3_26_2009_9_57_22_PM334.jpg

The photo in your profile is the one you had on there a while back, then a few days ago claimed it wasn't you and that was all a big 'identity theft' themed joke. This bloke is the one you posted after that, swearing blind that it was the real you. You're a fucking loser either way.

4325_3_26_2009_9_57_22_PM334.jpg

errrr, prove that it is me - IDIOT!

you sad foocker looking at tranny sites, anyway!!!!!

what is it you are actually looking for a bird with breasts and a penis so she can give you a good buggering session behind closed curtains?????

You freak!

Guest Firthy
errrr, prove that it is me - IDIOT!

you sad foocker looking at tranny sites, anyway!!!!!

what is it you are actually looking for a bird with breasts and a penis so she can give you a good buggering session behind closed curtains?????

You freak!

Oh no, a big font in bold. Please spare me from further humiliation Amos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.