Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Alrite

born in Chesterfield my family were miners,moved Bolton 1970(breightmet),my uncle took me my first match at burnden against hull that same yr never stopped since.married 7 kids 5 granchildren.have a soft spot for sheff weds.everyone knows me as twiggy as thats my name.

born in Chesterfield my family were miners,moved Bolton 1970(breightmet),my uncle took me my first match at burnden against hull that same yr never stopped since.married 7 kids 5 granchildren.have a soft spot for sheff weds.everyone knows me as twiggy as thats my name.

Pleased to meet you Twiggy, i thought it was Chesterfield your other club :whistle:

And who's that handsome chap on the right of that flag :D

Edited by Breightmet Boy

• 3 weeks later...

Hows it going Twiggy ? I think one of the last times i saw you was in a pub in East Didsbury chatting Manc girls up. Me and Colin was up the road working in Nandos. I met Col the other week when his grandson was playing for Bury v Barrow at Holker Old Boys. He told me that Pakki had a stroke. Hope the old lad gets well soon.

• 2 weeks later...