Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rag Week Winge

Reet, ask them for a renewal offer in writing, then shop around (including obtaining a new quote online from your existing company), they always charge extra to those who automatically renew. and most sites offer additional discount for taking out a policy on line

I was with privilege for 10 yrs and if the renewal was ?500, i would immediatly get a new quote from Privilege.com, it was always at least 15% cheaper, as I was in effect qualifying for a new customer discount.

All it then took was a phone call to transfer over my NCB and it was sorted.

• Site Supporter

Yes, if you work there dont be in the office beteen 4.30 and 5.30 on friday. im gonna be toasting marshmellows indoors.

Do I need to check the urban dictionary?

Reet, ask them for a renewal offer in writing, then shop around (including obtaining a new quote online from your existing company), they always charge extra to those who automatically renew. and most sites offer additional discount for taking out a policy on line

I was with privilege for 10 yrs and if the renewal was ?500, i would immediatly get a new quote from Privilege.com, it was always at least 15% cheaper, as I was in effect qualifying for a new customer discount.

All it then took was a phone call to transfer over my NCB and it was sorted.

Its the charge the bank have made to me for bouncing a payment the insurance company applied for without my knowledge that is fucking me off though danny. They even admitted they havnt sent a renewal qoute/form yet they have applied for the money.

Well most insurance companies will automatically renew unless told otherwise, it will be in the T and C's, however they should have told you what the new premium is 1st, tell them you want your charges back or threaten them with the FSA, they will soon back down

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.