Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Port Vale

gonzo

How did we get from Port Vale to a bunny boiler?

She knew I had a misses, when I asked how she told me she had made enquiries with my Dad!

Says alot for me but my mates thought I would still shag her, I was chatting to some other mates outside Scotts and my dad / mates checked the disabled bogs in Scotts to see if i was getting involved! Got to work on that reputation.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha..well pleased to meet you.im gonzo by the way. :tongue:

the first(and only NB!) time i met her,she came up to be under the stand during the munichs game last season.she said ive been watching you,thikn your nice and want to buy you a drink! i said ill have a cider love.then she just fucked off! then a few times since she walked by a nodded and said hello.but today i think she hadnt taken her pills!

she told me she was geologist,she played guitar,pianno,and was related to madeline mcann,aswell as all 3 manic street preachers and loves the stereophonics.

she also said she would love to ride me,and nearly burst into tears when i said i was happily married with a son!!

oh and she has bipolar!

the east stand lower...............never ceases to amaze.

pass her number on if you get it....

ooh is she on Facebook ?

Edited by Bobcat

beauty of wways pal! :D

back on the port vale topic.........

what was the score at home in 1992-93 promotion season? know it was 0-0 away,but cant for life of me think of the home result?

Only thing I remember about the away game was my old boy blagging the turnstile fella and passing me over the top for free, you dont get that in the premier league.

I will see you all at Chorley for tea and scones.

beauty of wways pal! :D

back on the port vale topic.........

what was the score at home in 1992-93 promotion season? know it was 0-0 away,but cant for life of me think of the home result?

It was 1-1 at BP Gonzo that season, i went down to Vale Park with the Chorley lads in October 88 in a mini bus full of loons when we got beat 2-1. It was rough as fuck that day in Burslem, on the streets and terraces.

How did we get from Port Vale to a bunny boiler?

She knew I had a misses, when I asked how she told me she had made enquiries with my Dad!

Says alot for me but my mates thought I would still shag her, I was chatting to some other mates outside Scotts and my dad / mates checked the disabled bogs in Scotts to see if i was getting involved! Got to work on that reputation.

What a complete fruitcake she was.

I still think you tackled her in the disabled bog.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.