Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Drive Carrefully And Keep Safe

captainmed

To all BWFC fans who have made the trip and football fans around the country who have followed their teams away from home.

Seconded - Driving down the M61 earlier and it was a sheet of slush - couldn't define the lanes and a steady 30 was being observed by most.

Guest bwfcdan

Stuck with the Travelclub doing around 5mph in order to stay on the road on a random motorway in Lincolnshire. Miles away from home and in a blizzard. It's gonna be a long night.

Guest bwfcdan

ask big ruth can you see her kipper?

Asked her, she said I had to buy a programme first. Balls to that.

But seriously, it's a pain in the arse this.

Diddles, he meant it in the spirit of being a good football fan who travels to see his team, and others who follow their team, unlike you,

CM, wait until we are driving through Poland and the Ukraine, that will be scary without the snow :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. To the less travelled and uneducated perhaps they will never understand?

Keep safe and see you in donestk.

Edited by captainmed

Supposed to leave Norwich at 3.55. And after a cancelled train, the next train having an electrical fault, and a bite to eat just off the A50, I have just got home.

And after all that contemplation time, I still can't comprehend why Coyle took Muamba off yesterday.

Edited by matty_bwfc11