Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Challenge To Waddy

jazza

i have 140 cans in my car to go to recycling when i'm sober enough to drive there plus the bottles that I haven't counted. I went to recycling last on 23rd Dec

Plus I've had 2 good sessions in pub

I'm not saying i could out drink anyone in a sprint but in a marathon i'd take a bit of beating

I am the Lasse Viren of drinking :lol:.gif

I am going out New Years Day and when the session stops then I stop (prob July :lol:.gif)

In all seriousness I am cutting right down from Jan 2nd

I'd forgotten all about that post but it's true.... well apart from the cutting down on Jan 2nd shite

Hello Sailor ;-)

Ive only just seen this thread.....yup count me in but I need notice togather the coin,

Can I just get me excuses in eraly doors :

my capacity for pints isnt great these days, so I have to change to shots or wine , if thats acceptable ?

Also in no way can I guarntee to abide by rule 4 !

Other than that Im in like flynn ( who ?)

plus might I add Id had half a bottle of vodka on the train over before we met. however much like yourself I am a marathon man not a sprinter

Edited by waddy256

Hello Sailor ;-)

Ive only just seen this thread.....yup count me in but I need notice togather the coin,

Can I just get me excuses in eraly doors :

my capacity for pints isnt great these days, so I have to change to shots or wine , if thats acceptable ?

Also in no way can I guarntee to abide by rule 4 !

Other than that Im in like flynn ( who ?)

plus might I add Id had half a bottle of vodka on the train over before we met. however much like yourself I am a marathon man not a sprinter

fuckin caveat king

jazza and waddy - make this challenge in blackpfool on the piss-up,then gonzo and myself will take you two puffs to the cleaners,no problems amigos

the oldskool will last the distance without shitting and pissing MMW. BOOK A HOTEL FOR THE WEEK YOU GIRLS !

jazza and waddy - make this challenge in blackpfool on the piss-up,then gonzo and myself will take you two puffs to the cleaners,no problems amigos

the oldskool will last the distance without shitting and pissing MMW. BOOK A HOTEL FOR THE WEEK YOU GIRLS !

Not a problem but we will need an impartial ajudicator who obviously must remain sober till the competition ends ! takers ?

Barely , what the hells a caveat ? is it a boltonism ?

cravate ?

I see

Caveat

All of the reasons/excuses that I might FAIL the challenge v Jazza

Get yer excuses in early#

Only, like, in fun, mind

I see

Caveat

All of the reasons/excuses that I might FAIL the challenge v Jazza

Get yer excuses in early#

Only, like, in fun, mind

ohhhhh....now I see.....yeah definitely......Im new to this drinking lark dont wanns be embarrassed too early on. ;-)

dark ale/bitter is my drink of choice for the first 6 then red wine then scotch then arthurs.......however Im assuming we all have to drink the same so rules need to be worked out.

Think we need Carlos to draw up some contracts !!

Supped eleven Titanic Plum Porters last Sat night and followed it up with a Wethy's brekkie and another two porters the morning after.

Good effort, after a proper sesh I usually crsh for about 18 hours, so no liquid breakfast for me......maybe we should have a points system for those who drink different drinks ?

Anything yellow and fizzy especially on draught should be supped at reduced points. Continental Yellow fizz would warrant a full point. John Smiths should be 1 point per four pints. Red wine I like but mixed with hops and malt makes me sick.

Whats the saying ?

Beer then wine, thats fine;

Wine then Beer , Oh dear ! .