Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

One For " Nb "

YTARMY

Cracking CHIC AND NILE ROGERS 2012 CONCERT IN FRANCE on Sky Arts now

Belting out the classics as well cover version s from DURAN DURAN BOWIE INXS etc

Pity its only 12 o clock noon time else the Ale would be on the go "" TUNES AND BOOZE "" .cant whack it.

Watch it on catch up recommended .

Fuck it STELLAS SHOUTING ME . XXX

Cant beat it , TUNES ,, not the Booze I can take or leave that , But and here is the big BUT,..........

Got right into it and the fridge was making a very inviting noise so I gave in , ( no will power us lads ) and had a couple of hours with STELLA..X X

For the record that is the closest ive been with any thing even resembling female in a looooonnnnggg time , well it is a female name to be fair .

And as Buster Blood Vessel rightly regales in one of his ditties Special Brew ( I know its a scutters drink ) and it was Stella and not Special Brew but the sentiments are the same, , You see We are weak , weak when it comes down to surrendering to that lovely amber liquid , and no Little Witt -Esque either .

But on the other hand you can always put it back in the colld dark . and no guilt what so ever

Any Way watch it on catch up on demand its right good if your into that kind of thing , the cover versions were mint proper music with instrments and everything not contrived fabricated shite of today , and the white dreesed one was giving me "" Ahemm " or it might have been the ale .

Suppose I should stop drinking now and have some food

• Site Supporter

Cant beat it , TUNES ,, not the Booze I can take or leave that , But and here is the big BUT,..........

Got right into it and the fridge was making a very inviting noise so I gave in , ( no will power us lads ) and had a couple of hours with STELLA..X X

For the record that is the closest ive been with any thing even resembling female in a looooonnnnggg time , well it is a female name to be fair .

And as Buster Blood Vessel rightly regales in one of his ditties Special Brew ( I know its a scutters drink ) and it was Stella and not Special Brew but the sentiments are the same, , You see We are weak , weak when it comes down to surrendering to that lovely amber liquid , and no Little Witt -Esque either .

But on the other hand you can always put it back in the colld dark . and no guilt what so ever

Any Way watch it on catch up on demand its right good if your into that kind of thing , the cover versions were mint proper music with instrments and everything not contrived fabricated shite of today , and the white dreesed one was giving me "" Ahemm " or it might have been the ale .

Suppose I should stop drinking now and have some food

NB

You're in there.

Fuckin Hell ! ! ! Spider you are spot on there bud !

Just read this , if that was a Night Club conversatio , I would definitely have had a chance of getting my end away,

STELLA as much as I love you , you are a cruel mistress"

Oy Spider ! ! !

I DO NOT FREQUENTLY DRINK STELLA ( EVEN IF IT IS GEORGEOUS BY THE WAY ) IT WAS IN MY FRIGIDAIRE WEEKS A GIFT FROM SOME ONE OR OTHER ON THE BIRTH OF MY FIRST BABY GRANDCHILD ,

Any way as I was happening along the channels on my box thing I was compelled to watch the concert , AND seeing as it was rather good I decided to take a chance and crack one , so to speak

It was after all there and as the saying goes " it's a shame not to "

Any way N B did you watch it ,