Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Predictionsp

Didledee

Winners - Have a good feeling about England, need to play better than shown in these recent friendlies, but we have some real talent. .

Spain going for 3 in a row, doubt they'll flop again like in the last WC but don't think there as good now, just lost 1-0 to Georgia.

Germany haven't looked great since winning the WC.

for me though hard to look past France atm, at home, with players like Pogba, Griezmann, Payet and Martial.

Leading Scorer - Between Griezmann,or Muller for me, think France and Germany could rack up the goals with the groups they have, will go with Muller

Best player - Seems like I'm cherry picking, but again hard to look past the best players from the teams predicted to go far, going off the last season and the skill he has, I'll go for Griezmann

---

Very tough to choose, could easily be summat like England, Ronaldo, Iniesta or Germany, Lewandowski, Pogba

Think Austria will be the surprise team and Italy to flop, out of England's neighbours, think only Wales will manage a win.

Edited by Didledee

Gutsy performance resulting in a quarter final knock out for England at the hads of the eventual winners.

Some combination of Spain, France or Germany for the final.

Whoever plays up top for France to be golden boot winner.

Paul Pogba to continue rubbing yooniteds nose in it by being player of the tournament.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.