Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

sweaty armpits

Hello there, this is one for the ladies assistance on. We've just been discussing at work about having one armpit that sweats more than the other & we just can't work out why. So far it appears to be the armpits to which we are handed is the one that gushes the most. i.e. left handed, sweaty left pit. Any of you know why? Help us out please...

The side which sweats the most is the one next to the radiator.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there, this is one for the ladies assistance on. We've just been discussing at work about having one armpit that sweats more than the other & we just can't work out why. So far it appears to be the armpits to which we are handed is the one that gushes the most. i.e. left handed, sweaty left pit. Any of you know why? Help us out please...

The side which sweats the most is the one next to the radiator.

Wise words there from a senoir member. I'm afraid not though as it's all aircon here at our plush stylish offices.

We think it might be our hormones. It's a good generic answer as you can blame hem if you murder someone, or so I've heard.

Nout on tele worth watching tonight, Might watch Desperate Housewives though :^o

You can watch Everton v Chelsea from the window of Rumbelows happen. You won't be able to listen to that orangeman, Gary Lineker then. He's turning into a right show off don't you think? Who told him he was funny, their Michelle?

He's about as funny as Mark Lawrenson!

Nout on tele worth watching tonight, Might watch Desperate Housewives though :^o

You can watch Everton v Chelsea from the window of Rumbelows happen. You won't be able to listen to that orangeman, Gary Lineker then. He's turning into a right show off don't you think? Who told him he was funny, their Michelle?

come on, he is...that tash was piss funny!

He's a complete idiot! but the tash was piss funny I agree.

And whilst we're on BBC sport, who told Alan Hansen he was sultry as he seems to be trying that look. Sade, now she's sultry, he's just a miserable git. I think they should ban BBC from showing anything but wheelchair basketball. Do they have Sky TV in Sticks?

And whilst we're on BBC sport, who told Alan Hansen he was sultry as he seems to be trying that look. Sade, now she's sultry, he's just a miserable git. I think they should ban BBC from showing anything but wheelchair basketball. Do they have Sky TV in Sticks?

Yes but it's a battle to get the remote when any soaps are on! [-X

Who's Sade?

Remember..your love is king? smooth operator? The bird who couldn't be arsed washing her hair so she used to tie it back really really tight. Back in the 80's mate!

Remote control fighting? Oh, my day's of that are well over. Living on one's own, it's the future & far cheaper than installing multiroom!

No sorry still don't have a clue who you're going on about #-o

The only thing worth watching is Shameless.

How old are you?She was all over the tv back in the 80's. Black girl, wore black polo necks....someone help me out here...pleeease!

25, just been in google and found a picture, I know who you mean now! ](*,)

I'm 36 (but only looking 30 in a very dark nightclub!) but I tell you I was really feeling my age then mate!

Happen I'm not down with the street no more!

So when are we getting a Womens only board? :roll:

I think you'll find I've not been spouting feminist claptrap, just talking similar boll*cks to you boys but if you want to ban ladies, fine, whatever, but don't expect your tea to be on the table when you get home!

You old wench

:-#

PB

Street life - it's the only life I know

Fine wine little boy! You wouldn't be saying that if you saw me in town of a Weekend evening I can assure you!

I'd drink fine wine from your furry cup.

Drop me a PM love.

So when are we getting a Womens only board? :roll:

I think you'll find I've not been spouting feminist claptrap, just talking similar boll*cks to you boys but if you want to ban ladies, fine, whatever, but don't expect your tea to be on the table when you get home!

Can I see a picture of your claptrap?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.