Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cristiano Ronaldo

Zozzy

The referee yesterday was a joke - he fell for every dive committed by the Portuguese players. I had a bad feeling about the game from the moment that he booked Terry for a great header that wasn't even a foul.

In his press conference this morning Sven revealed that the ref told him he had sent Rooney off for 'hitting' Ronaldo. He wasn't going to give Ronaldo a card of any colour to Ronaldo got involved.

In his press conference this morning Sven revealed that the ref told him he had sent Rooney off for 'hitting' Ronaldo. He wasn't going to give Ronaldo a card of any colour to Ronaldo got involved.

That's not how I read/heard it but maybe I'm wrong.

The departing England coach said: "I spoke to Wayne and he said he had no intention to do it.

"I then spoke to the referee after the game and he told me he was 100% sure it was a red card.

"The referee told me he had hit the other player and where he was hit, so I couldn't complain."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/w...and/5137272.stm

Anyone think that Ronaldo's actions yesterday, were to win him a move to Madrid? i hope he does go, it will be one less cheating, diving, idiot in our league, a league that i am proud of, i dont want players like him disgrasing our countrys football, let him go and join the spanish cheating fukkers, were he belongs.!
Campo

Guest Biff
Anyone think that Ronaldo's actions yesterday, were to win him a move to Madrid? i hope he does go, it will be one less cheating, diving, idiot in our league, a league that i am proud of, i dont want players like him disgrasing our countrys football, let him go and join the spanish cheating fukkers, were he belongs.!
Campo

Diouf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.