Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sick As A Sea Going Goose

• Members

Day off work today to go and see Monty Panesar weave his magic against a 'Presidents XI' at the picturesque Lilac Hill cricket ground in the Swan Valley just north of Perth. Superb day every year. Sell out crowd. Carnival atmosphere. Free top shelf turps and food all day.

Guess what? It's fooking p1ssing down. Sick to death of this Perth weather :D

Guest The Special One
Nah mate, I posted that at about 6-30am. Up every day at 5-45 for a 45 minute yomp.

Nah Mate?????????

Please tell me you never typed that with an Aussie accent :o

• Members

8-15am - things are looking up. Sun broken through - Lilac hill a definite goer. Come on Monty! Only downside is that they are predicting a chilly 28 degrees Celsius. Can't have everything going your way I suppose :D

One doesn't have a clue what one is on about?

Cheers bolty lad...have a nice day out.

Was it not clear that i meant that, "since i was relocating from bolton....... i 'd have been as well going somewhere nice like oz.....?>??????

rather than the tramp infested-windy-shitty-no -sunlight -hours-piss-haven......that is newquay in the winter.."

Was it that you didnt get???

Edited by newquaywhite

• Members
Cheers bolty lad...have a nice day out.

Was it not clear that i meant that, "since i was relocating from bolton....... i 'd have been as well going somewhere nice like oz.....?>??????

rather than the tramp infested-windy-shitty-no -sunlight -hours-piss-haven......that is newquay in the winter.."

Was it that you didnt get???

Cheers mate - got it that time (even though I am as pissed as a rat after a full day of free booze).

We got done again. Academy team + Monty, Liam Plunkett and Alec Stewart. Posted a competitive 8/259 but got blown away.

Some photos to follow. Monty did OK but a bit expensive at times. Didn't stop me winding up a few Aussies though!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.