Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See You In Belgrade

JumboMkd

Just returned home from Belgrade. Fantastic match and fantastic atmosphere. Too bad Zvezda was unlucky and lost the match in the last minutes.

There were some 200 Bayern fans yesterday. During the day I noticed 3 of them drinking coffee in the center of Belgrade with their Bayern shirts and they had no problems with home fans. There were a lot of provocations and a lot thrown objects on them on the stadium, but that's not a problem because there is huge security on the stadium. I'll post more info and some videos later

Just returned home from Belgrade. Fantastic match and fantastic atmosphere. Too bad Zvezda was unlucky and lost the match in the last minutes.

There were some 200 Bayern fans yesterday. During the day I noticed 3 of them drinking coffee in the center of Belgrade with their Bayern shirts and they had no problems with home fans. There were a lot of provocations and a lot thrown objects on them on the stadium, but that's not a problem because there is huge security on the stadium. I'll post more info and some videos later

coffee? the softies!

(alibob, too scared to go to Belgrade)

It is fantastic to see supporters and stadiums like that, Bolton supporters "only sing when they`re are winning", so the majority of the time they moan.

Its not very often you see a Bolton flag at home, only a few potted about which are about 3 ft square. And European home games are`nt top of the agenda.

I still love my team, but hate the majority of the supporters.

I saw highlights of the game on British Eurosport last night, it's being repeated a couple of times today. Red Star seemed unlucky to lose.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.